Home | Services | Location | Map | Price List | Contacts
 
   
 
 

Price-List, Summer 2018

 
Weekly
Monthly
May
300 - 400
1.000 - 1.200
June
400 - 500
1.200 - 1.400
July
500 - 600
1.600 - 2.000
August
700 - 800
2.400 - 2.800
September
400 - 500
1.200 - 1.400

Discounted reserved sales are available, on monthly basis only.
Prices are in Euros and do include: water consumption, gas fitting consumption,
electric energy consumption (up to 100 kw per month).

  • During July and August minimum stay is 2 weeks.
  • During reservation procedure a 30% deposit of total fare is due; the remaining 70% is due on arrival on the Villa spot.
  • An optional half boarding service is available at 20 Euros per Person during your stay.
  • A key money deposit of 150 Euros per Villa is due for any possible damaging of house property, surroundings, furniture and equipment; the deposit will be handed back on your departure day.
  • The rented house/villa is available from 4:00 pm of the scheduled arrival day until 10:00 am of the departure day.
  • Ending period clean-up is 40/50 Euros (complete clean-up of kitchen and bathroom is up to customers).
  • Bed Lining and Towels are not included in regular price (available on request 50/60 Euros).